Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dear Love


Dear love, 
It is hard. Very hard. Every bone in my body try to solve me and every voice in my head scream don't. But, I didn't listen. There are always times when I forget to forget you. I can't deny that my past has been complicated but I hope that in the end, love will make everything simple. 

Dear love, 
Just because we can never be together, doesn't mean I won't love you. You are the only one my heart truly lies. It's either you or no one. No matter how strong I am, when it comes to you, I'm vulnerable.I have never thought that it is possible for me to love someone this much. But, what if that's wrong?

Dear love, 
I have never want to leave you. It tears me up inside. But I have to let it go. Good memories remain and I hope someday you'll find someone I could never be. 

Love, 
S

12-Oct-2012
0202

No comments:

Post a Comment